Information and guidance
The links below provide detailed information about the 2015 area-based schemes:
- guide to area-based schemes 2015
- guide to land eligibility 2015
- guide to the Private Contract Clause 2015
- basic payment scheme - guidance for farmers with land in more than one part of the UK
DARD identification numbers
The guide DARD identification numbers for business customers, herd and flock keepers explains the different categories of identification numbers, their importance and use.
Business change notification
The Category 1 - Business Change Notification Booklet provides information about different types of business changes ans their impact for the new schemes under CAP reform introduced on 1 January 2015.
Application process and online tools
There is a range of guidance available to help with the completion of the 2015 Single Application:
How to complete you 2015 Single Application online
- 2015 Single Application online help
- Notes to help you fill in your 2015 Single Application Form
- Land Use Codes for 2015
- Spatial Declaration of Multiple Land Uses
- Nomination of Authorised Person Form
- 2015 entitlements calculator
- Guide to the Greening Payment 2015
- How to declare your Ecological Focus Areas (EFAs) 2015
- Instructions on how to print a map
- Eligible crops for the purpose of crop diversification
Guidance on Young Farmers' Payment
- Final Guide for Accountants - Negative List
- Accountant Certificate - Negative List Status
- Negative List questions and answers
- Negative List Information Leaflet 2015
Areas of Natural Constraint
Information on cross compliance.
Review of decisions
Area based schemes contact details
If you have a specific query you can contact us using the email addresses or telephone number below. If you have a Farm Business Identification Number please quote it on all correspondence or have it to hand before you call.
- Grants and Funding Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greening Helpline: email@example.com
- Grants and Funding Telephone Number: 0300 200 7848
You can send your query by post to:Area-Based Schemes Payment Branch
40 Foyle Street
or you can visit your DARD Direct regional office Public office opening hours are 9.00am - 4.00pm each working day.