In 2012 the Government introduced the Coastal Communities Fund (CCF) to support economic development projects in coastal areas across the UK.
CCF Round Five in Northern Ireland will have around £900k available for spend from 1 April 2019 to end 31 December 2021. The Fund will be administered and managed by DAERA Fisheries Grants Unit.
Funding awards between £50,000 and £100,000 are available for a wide range of applicant organisations and projects which benefit coastal communities.
For application and guidance notes see below -
- Application form
- Guidance notes on how to complete the application
- CCF general guidance notes
- Guidance for Partnerships
For further information on the fund the Department is holding information events on the following dates:
- Tuesday 4 December, 3pm and 7pm in Market House, The Square, Ballynahinch
- Wednesday 5 December, 3pm and 7pm in the Ecos Visitor and Conference Centre, Ballymena
- Thursday 6 December, 2pm in Dundonald House, Upper Newtownards Road, Dundonald, Belfast