The Maritime and Fisheries Fund, which replaces the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund is open for applications in Northern Ireland.
Support is available for projects that deliver on sustainable economic growth in the sea fisheries and aquaculture sectors, and supports during the transition phase of the Common Fisheries Policy reform programme.
The following measures are currently open for applications
- Investment on board Fishing Vessels
- Fishing Vessel Energy Improvements and Re-engining
- Aquaculture, Processing and Marketing
- Investments to Shore Based Facilities
- Partnership, Information Sharing, Advisory Services, Job Creation and Training
- Marine Environment and inland fishing
Details of any measure not currently opened will be published on this website as appropriate.