Like all Government Departments across the Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS), DAERA is preparing for EU Exit and the possible impact it may have on the Agri-food industry and the environment.
These pages will provide you with relevant and timely information, as well as linking to other useful sources of Brexit related material.
Latest DAERA Brexit news
- DAERA import guidance for Northern Ireland after EU exit - published 20 March 2019
- EU exit and moving equines - published 6 March 2019
- Transporting Live Animals to the EU after EU Exit - published 28 February 2019
- Plant Health update - published 22 February 2019
- Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases and Ozone Depleting Substances - published 22 February 2019
- Pet Travel to the EU after Brexit - published 6 November 2018
If you have a query in relation to Brexit, you can contact one of our Business Areas using the link below:
Alternatively, you can contact the DAERA Brexit Communications Team at email@example.com.