During the transition period from 01 February until 31 December 2020 although the UK will cease to be an EU member, the trading relationship will remain the same and it will continue to follow the EU's rules. At the end of the transition period, UKG hope to have a new trade arrangement with the EU in place.
You should therefore continue to follow existing advice and guidance which is available via the links below.
- Exports of live animals and Products of Animal Origin (POAO) (including EHC requirements) to Third Countries (TC)
- Movement of Products of Animal Origin to GB and EU from 1st January 2021
- Import of live animals and Products of Animal Origin (POAO)
- Animal By-Products
- Plant health
Movement of animals
- Habitats and species
- Fluorinated greenhouse gases and ozone depleting substances
- EU emissions trading scheme (EUETS)