Please click here to read more about the UK AERIUS Pilot Tool.
The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs carries out a range of work to monitor and improve air quality in Northern Ireland. Alongside DEFRA, it recently provided funding to the Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) for a unique project to develop an online tool for assessing the potential impact of air pollution on sensitive, designated sites.
- Air emission monitoring guidance
- Air pollution and smoke control
- Air Pollution in Northern Ireland
- Air Quality Monitoring, Policy and Legislation
- Ammonia emissions in Northern Ireland
- Carbon Reduction Commitment - Energy Efficiency Scheme (CRC Scheme)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme CRC
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- UK AERIUS* Pilot Tool – an integrated air quality assessment tool