Livestock transport truck

Moving live animals

Moving live animals

Featured news graphic


Guidance on Live Animals transiting the GB Landbridge from EU

From 1 January 2021, there are new procedures to follow when moving live animals from EU to NI which are transiting GB only. DAERA has provided guidance setting out the steps to follow before moving live animals consignments and on arrival in NI.
More information here.





Businessman at office Useful links

Information and guidance for businesses about EU Exit.



Back to top