The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in August 2017:
|1 August||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|1 August||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||500|
|1 August||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||500|
|2 August||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|2 August||Middle South||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|3 August||Meenameen||Brown Trout||500|
|3 August||Achork||Brown Trout||500|
|3 August||Moorlough||Brown Trout||500|
|3 August||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||500|
|4 August||Binevenagh||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|7 August||Craigavon||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 August||Corranny||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 August||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|10 August||Ballykeel||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 August||Lough Money||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 August||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 August||White Lough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 August||Lower South||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 August||Ballymoney||Brown Trout||250|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Regional Food Programme opens for applications 23 March 2023
- Soil Nutrient Health Scheme – CAFRE launch training 22 March 2023
- Funding Innovation for Food Businesses with Invest NI and CAFRE 22 March 2023
- CAFRE Farm Innovations visit to North Yorkshire large dairy herds 22 March 2023