The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in August 2018:
|1 August||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
|2 August||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||500|
|2 August||Moor Lough||Brown Trout||500|
|3 August||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 August||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 August||Lough Money||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|14 August||Bellanaleck||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 August||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 August||Meenameen||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 August||Meenameen||Brown Trout||500|
|20 August||Ahork||Brown Trout||500|
|21 August||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|22 August||White Lough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|23 August||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|24 August||Lough Braden||Brown Trout||500|
|31 August||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||500|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- BDG member uses benchmarking data to improve enterprise performance 14 February 2019
- DAERA seeks views on the future of CAFRE Higher Education tuition fees 14 February 2019
- Farmers to note the online submission for Nitrates Derogation records 13 February 2019
- R&A Greenkeeping Scholarship a first for Callum 12 February 2019