The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in August 2018:
|1 August||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
|2 August||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||500|
|2 August||Moor Lough||Brown Trout||500|
|3 August||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 August||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 August||Lough Money||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|14 August||Bellanaleck||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 August||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 August||Meenameen||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 August||Meenameen||Brown Trout||500|
|20 August||Ahork||Brown Trout||500|
|21 August||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|22 August||White Lough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|23 August||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|24 August||Lough Braden||Brown Trout||500|
|31 August||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||500|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Walking the supply chain - Banbridge Sheep Business Development Group 15 November 2018
- Agricultural Technology students - EU study tour 15 November 2018
- CAFRE hosts ISH Young Breeders training day 15 November 2018
- Fermanagh farmer convicted for BVD-related offences 14 November 2018