The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in August 2022:
1 August - Lower South, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,300.
2 August - Ballymoney Burn, Brown Trout, 250.
2 August - Binevenagh, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,300.
3 August - Killylane, Brown Trout, 1.500.
4 August - Altnahinch, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,300.
5 August - Moor Lough, Brown Trout, 1,000.
8 August - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,500.
9 August - Ballykeel, Brown Trout, 1,500.
9 August - Lough Braden, Brown Trout, 500.
10 August - Lough Money, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,300.
10 August - Meenameen, Brown Trout, 500.
11 August - Brantry, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,300.
15 August - Lough Cowey, Brown Trout, 1,500.
16 August - Corranny, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,300.
17 August - White Lough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,300.
18 August - Corry, Brown Trout, 1,000.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office at email@example.com.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Cooking Instruction Validation workshop at CAFRE`s Loughry Campus 08 February 2023
- CAFRE demonstrate best practice calf rearing 08 February 2023
- Angler convicted at Craigavon Court 07 February 2023
- Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics released 02 February 2023