The deadline for submitting Single Applications without financial penalty is midnight Monday 16 May 2022.
So far, over 15,669 farmers have submitted their Single Applications in 2022. With only 11 days remaining farmers should apply now, to avoid financial penalties and to allow adequate time to check all their information is correct.
Help is available by telephoning DAERA’s Advisory Service on 0300 200 7848. The Advisory Service operates from 9am to 5pm, and DAERA is extending this service to include Saturdays and Sundays, up to 16 May.
The Single Application must be used to claim farm payments under any of the following schemes:
- Basic Payment Scheme (BPS);
- Young Farmers’ Payment (YFP);
- Regional Reserve Entitlement allocation or top up (as a Young Farmer or New Entrant);
- Environmental Farming Scheme (EFS);
- Farm Woodland Premium Scheme (FWPS);
- Farm Woodland Scheme (FWS);
- Forest Expansion Scheme (Annual Premia);
- Small Woodland Grant Scheme (SWGS);
- Protein Crops Scheme.
Single Applications should be submitted via DAERA’s Online Services.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter at and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours’ service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.