The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in February 2018:
|5 February||Lough Money||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 February||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 February||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 February||Craigavon||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 February||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 February||Moor Lough||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 February||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 February||Altnahinch||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|13 February||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 February||Marshallstown||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 February||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 February||Altnahinch||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|15 February||Ballymoney Burn||Brown Trout||250|
|15 February||Corranny||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 February||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|19 February||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 February||Binevenagh||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|20 February||Lough Braden||Brown Trout||1,000|
|21 February||Achork||Brown Trout||500|
|21 February||Glencrewan||Brown Trout||500|
|22 February||Meenameen||Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Start the New Year with CAFRE equine courses 13 December 2018
- Air Pollution in Northern Ireland 2017 report released 13 December 2018
- Farm Performance in 2017/18 booklet published 13 December 2018
- DAERA extends appointment of the Chair of the Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute (AFBI) 12 December 2018