The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in February 2019:
|4 February||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 February||Moor Lough||Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 February||Corranny||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 February||Binevenagh||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|6 February||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 February||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 February||Lough Braden||Brown Trout||500|
|8 February||Lough Money||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 February||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 February||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 February||Lower South||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 February||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 February||Ballymoney Burn||Brown Trout||250|
|13 February||Craigavon||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 February||Stoneyford||Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 February||Castlewellan||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Tyrone Farming Society award bursary to CAFRE equine student 20 March 2019
- Larne landscaper to compete in Russia 19 March 2019
- Rodenticide training - courses available at CAFRE 19 March 2019
- Co. Down Business Development Group plan to invest 15 March 2019