The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in February 2020:
10 February - Corranny, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
10 February - Altnahinch, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
13 February – White Lough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
14 February – Lough Braden, Brown Trout, 500.
14 February - Killylane, Brown Trout, 1,000.
17 February - Craigavon, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
17 February - Binevenagh, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
18 February - Lough Money, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
18 February – Lough Ash, Brown Trout, 1,000.
19 February - Portavoe, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
20 February – Lough Cowey, Brown Trout, 500.
20 February – Corry, Brown Trout, 1,000.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Future performance the focus for Fermanagh sheep enterprise 22 September 2020
- A day in the life of an Equine Student at CAFRE 21 September 2020
- NI beef farmers granted access to US market for first time in 20 years 17 September 2020
- Poots encourages eligible farm businesses to apply for Covid-19 support fund 16 September 2020