The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in February 2022:
7 February - Corry, Brown Trout, 1,000.
7 February - Binevanagh, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
8 February - Corranny, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
9 February - Brantry, Brown Trout, 1,000.
10 February - Keenaghan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
11 February - Marshallstown, Brown Trout, 1,000.
14 February - White Lough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
15 February - Ballykeel, Brown Trout, 1,000.
16 February - Killylane, Brown Trout, 750.
17 February - Craigavon, Rainbow Brown Trout, 750.
21 February - Lough Cowey, Brown Trout, 750.
22 February - Altnahinch, Brown Trout, 1,000.
23 February - Ballymoney Burn, Brown Trout, 250.
28 February - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
28 February - North Woodburn, Rainbow Brown Trout, 750.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and on Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Apply now for CAFRE’s Level II Agricultural Business Operations Course 13 May 2022
- Poots announces independent review of country shows 13 May 2022
- Application period opens for £2million pig support scheme - Poots 12 May 2022
- Ministers announce the delivery of new Farm Family Health Check Programme vehicle at Balmoral 12 May 2022