The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in January 2018:
|Castlewellan||8 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Killylane||8 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Ballykeel Lower||9 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|North Woodburn||9 January||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Middle South||10 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Stoneyford||10 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Hillsborough||11 January||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Lough Mourne||11 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Altnahinch||12 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Brantry||12 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Bellanaleck||15 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Keenaghan||16 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
|Meenameen||17 January||Brown Trout||500|
|Glencrewan||17 January||Brown Trout||500|
|White Lough||22 January||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Lough Brickland||23 January||Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Open Farm Weekend events at Greenmount and Enniskillen Campuses 08 June 2023
- Loughry Summer Food Alumni event 08 June 2023
- May stocking of Departmental waters 02 June 2023
- Hydro Electric Operator fined for fisheries related offences 02 June 2023