The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in January 2019:
|7 January||Castlewellan,||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 January||Ballykeel Lower||Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 January||Stoneyford||Brown Trout||1,000|
|10 January||Hillsborough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|10 January||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 January||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 January||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 January||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 January||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 January||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 January||Meenameen||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 January||Altnahinch||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 January||Glencrewan||Brown Trout||500|
|17 January||Achork||Brown Trout||500|
|18 January||White Lough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|21 January||Lough Brickland||Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Collaboration and engagement key to facing challenges 16 May 2019
- Control noxious weeds now 16 May 2019
- New code to help farmers reduce air pollutant 16 May 2019
- Government launches ‘One Health’ approach to tackle antimicrobial resistance 16 May 2019