The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in June 2021:
1 June - Killylane, Brown Trout, 1,000.
2 June - Lough Mourne, Brown Trout, 1,000.
3 June - North Woodburn, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
4 June - Marshallstown, Brown Trout, 1,000.
7 June - Ballykeel, Brown Trout, 1,000.
8 June - Lough Brickland, Brown Trout, 1,000.
9 June - Stoneyford, Brown Trout, 1,000.
10 June - Keenaghan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
14 June - Lough Braden, Brown Trout, 1,000.
15 June - Meenameen, Brown Trout, 1,000.
16 June - White Lough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
30 June - Lough Ash, Brown Trout, 1,000.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics released 25 November 2021
- Poots: Paws For Thought when thinking about getting a puppy 25 November 2021
- Business Development Group discusses the importance of good water quality on the Fury River 25 November 2021
- Kircubbin community will benefit from £283K investment - Poots 25 November 2021