The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in March 2019:
|4 March||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 March||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 March||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 March||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 March||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 March||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 March||White Lough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 March||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 March||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 March||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Postgraduate courses at CAFRE 17 June 2019
- Northern Ireland greenhouse gas inventory 1990-2017 released 11 June 2019
- May stocking of Departmental waters 11 June 2019
- New facilities to enhance visitor experience to Ness Country Park 11 June 2019