The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in May 2018:
|1 May||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|2 May||Ballykeel Lower||Brown Trout||1,000|
|3 May||Lough Money||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 May||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 May||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||1,000|
|10 May||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 May||Binevanagh||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|14 May||Ballymoney Burn||Brown Trout||250|
|21 May||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|22 May||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|23 May||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|24 May||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|29 May||Meenameen||Brown Trout||500|
|29 May||Ahork||Brown Trout||500|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Northern Ireland Water fined £80,000 over three major pollutions incidents 19 September 2018
- DAERA showcases student research at symposium 19 September 2018
- Farmers urged to maintain good biosecurity as African Swine Fever detected in Belgium 19 September 2018
- Student bursary sponsorship on the rise at Greenmount Campus 18 September 2018