The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in May 2019:
|1 May||Binevanagh||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|7 May||Castlewellan||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 May||Craigavon||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 May||Portavoe||Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 May||Moor Lough||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 May||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 May||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 May||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 May||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 May||Ahork||Brown Trout||500|
|20 May||Glencrewan||Brown Trout||500|
|21 May||Bellanaleck||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|23 May||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|24 May||Brantry||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|28 May||Corranny||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|29 May||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||500|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- CAFRE to host farm business support events 19 November 2019
- 2019 Sheep and Goats Annual Inventory Cards 18 November 2019
- CAFRE launch £17,000 student bursary programme 18 November 2019
- Inter Ministerial Group for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (IMG EFRA) 15 November 2019