The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in May 2019:
|1 May||Binevanagh||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|7 May||Castlewellan||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 May||Craigavon||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 May||Portavoe||Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 May||Moor Lough||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 May||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 May||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 May||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 May||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 May||Ahork||Brown Trout||500|
|20 May||Glencrewan||Brown Trout||500|
|21 May||Bellanaleck||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|23 May||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|24 May||Brantry||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|28 May||Corranny||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|29 May||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||500|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- CAFRE rush control event planned for Plumbridge, Co. Tyrone 23 August 2019
- Northern Ireland carrier bag levy annual statistics 2018/19 released 22 August 2019
- NIEA signs innovative environmental agreement with Dale Farm 22 August 2019
- Shoppers help pump £15million into protecting our environment 22 August 2019