The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in November 2017:
|Hillsborough||6 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Portavoe||7 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Lough Money||8 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Brantry||9 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- DAERA delivers new record for CAP payments 18 December 2017
- Department consults on Ash Dieback measures 18 December 2017
- Online consent service launched for Areas of Special Scientific Interest 15 December 2017
- Puppy buyers warned of the risks of purchasing illegally imported dogs 14 December 2017