The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in November 2017:
|Hillsborough||6 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Portavoe||7 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Lough Money||8 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Brantry||9 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- DAERA announces extension to appointments to the Livestock and Meat Commission (LMC) 20 July 2018
- Soil health in Northern Ireland – DAERA funded AFBI research 18 July 2018
- June stocking of Departmental waters 18 July 2018
- From the Scullery to the Shop 18 July 2018