The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in November 2017:
|Hillsborough||6 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Portavoe||7 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Lough Money||8 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|Brantry||9 November||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Braidwater Ltd fined for water pollution offences 19 October 2018
- Farmer fined for causing water pollution near Helen’s Bay 19 October 2018
- Fresh start for equine apprentices at CAFRE 18 October 2018
- BSE case in Scotland – no impact on Northern Ireland’s Negligible Risk status 18 October 2018