The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in October 2018:
|1 October||Craigavon||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|2 October||Stoneyford||Brown Trout||1,000|
|3 October||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 October||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 October||Hillsborough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|10 October||Whitelough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 October||Corranny||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|15 October||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|15 October||Moor Lough||Brown Trout||500|
|16 October||Ballykeel||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 October||Binevenagh||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|17 October||Ballykeel||Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 October||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 October||Lough Money||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Forest Expansion Scheme reopens for applications 10 July 2019
- Recent Business Development group meeting 10 July 2019
- CAFRE student is off to the right start at Rangers Lodge 10 July 2019
- DAERA reminds holidaymakers - don’t risk it, leave it behind 09 July 2019