The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in October 2019:
1 October - Bellanaleck, Brown Trout, 900.
1 October - Lower South, Brown Trout, 500.
2 October - Keenaghan, Brown Trout, 500.
2 October - North Woodburn, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
3 October - Brantry, Brown Trout, 500.
21 October - Portavoe, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
22 October - White Lough, Rainbow Brown Trout 1,000.
23 October - Corranny, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
28 October - Hillsborough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
29 October - Lough Money, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
30 October - Craigavon, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Inter Ministerial Group for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (IMG EFRA) 24 January 2020
- A timely reminder of changes to record keeping for High Phosphorous poultry manure 23 January 2020
- Northern Ireland Greenhouse Gas Projection Statistics Released 23 January 2020
- Minister Poots extends closing date to Business Development Groups Scheme 22 January 2020