The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in October 2019:
1 October - Bellanaleck, Brown Trout, 900.
1 October - Lower South, Brown Trout, 500.
2 October - Keenaghan, Brown Trout, 500.
2 October - North Woodburn, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
3 October - Brantry, Brown Trout, 500.
21 October - Portavoe, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
22 October - White Lough, Rainbow Brown Trout 1,000.
23 October - Corranny, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
28 October - Hillsborough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
29 October - Lough Money, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
30 October - Craigavon, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Bakery Retail Food Safari 12 December 2019
- CAFRE students raise £1,000 for Enniskillen disability charity 10 December 2019
- NI’S Chief Vet comments on Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) confirmation 10 December 2019
- DAERA fund innovative research through 2020 Postgraduate Studentship scheme 10 December 2019