The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in October 2020:
1 October - Brantry, Brown Trout, 500.
1 October - Marshallstown, Brown Trout, 1,000.
2 October - North Woodburn, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
5 October - White Lough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
6 October - Glencrewan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
7 October - Corrany, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
8 October - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
12 October - Craigavon, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
13 October - Hillsborough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
14 October - Lough Money, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hour’s service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Management notes for March 2021 05 March 2021
- February stocking of Departmental waters 05 March 2021
- Have your say on the future of forests in County Armagh 05 March 2021
- Equine Infectious Disease Alert – Outbreak of EHV-1 in Spain 04 March 2021