The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in October 2021:
11 October - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
12 October - Brantry, Brown Trout, 1,000.
13 October – Bellanaleck, Brown Trout, 1,000.
14 October - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
26 October - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hour’s service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- DAERA and Economy Ministers support innovation and Green Growth technologies at Artemis 27 May 2022
- Terms of reference published for External Independent Review 27 May 2022
- Northern Ireland Environmental Statistics Report released 26 May 2022
- Rising costs – are you sure you can do nothing about it? 26 May 2022