The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in September 2018:
|3 September||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 September||Lower South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 September||Marshallstown||Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 September||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 September||Ballymoney Burn||Brown Trout||250|
|10 September||Ballykeel Lower||Brown Trout||166|
|10 September||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||834|
|11 September||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 September||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 September||Lough Brickland||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 September||Hillsborough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 September||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 September||Bellanaleck||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|19 September||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 September||Brantry||Brown Trout||500|
|21 September||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Emma ‘meats’ the challenge 23 July 2019
- CAFRE Agricultural Business Operations (Level II) course is open for 2019/20 applications 23 July 2019
- Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics released 23 July 2019
- Forest Expansion Scheme reopens for applications 10 July 2019