The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in September 2018:
|3 September||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 September||Lower South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 September||Marshallstown||Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 September||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 September||Ballymoney Burn||Brown Trout||250|
|10 September||Ballykeel Lower||Brown Trout||166|
|10 September||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||834|
|11 September||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 September||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 September||Lough Brickland||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 September||Hillsborough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 September||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 September||Bellanaleck||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|19 September||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 September||Brantry||Brown Trout||500|
|21 September||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Air Pollution in Northern Ireland 2017 report released 13 December 2018
- Farm Performance in 2017/18 booklet published 13 December 2018
- Start the New Year with CAFRE equine courses 13 December 2018
- DAERA extends appointment of the Chair of the Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute (AFBI) 12 December 2018