The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in September 2018:
|3 September||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 September||Lower South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 September||Marshallstown||Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 September||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 September||Ballymoney Burn||Brown Trout||250|
|10 September||Ballykeel Lower||Brown Trout||166|
|10 September||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||834|
|11 September||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 September||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 September||Lough Brickland||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 September||Hillsborough||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 September||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 September||Bellanaleck||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|19 September||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 September||Brantry||Brown Trout||500|
|21 September||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Extension to appointments to the Livestock and Meat Commission (LMC) 18 February 2019
- Ballycarry man given £40,000 confiscation order for waste offences 18 February 2019
- November stocking of Departmental waters 15 February 2019
- BDG member uses benchmarking data to improve enterprise performance 14 February 2019