The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in September 2020:
1 September - Bellanaleck, Brown Trout, 500.
1 September - Ballymoney Burn, Brown Trout, 250.
2 September - Ahork, Brown Trout, 500.
2 September - Binevenagh, Rainbow Brown Trout, 500.
3 September - Brantry, Brown Trout, 1,000.
3 September - Killylane, Brown Trout, 1,000.
7 September - Keenaghan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
7 September - Lough Mourne, Brown Trout, 1,000.
8 September - Stoneyford, Brown Trout, 1,000.
8 September - Lower South, Brown Trout, 500.
9 September - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
9 September - Marshallstown, Brown Trout, 1,000.
10 September - Hillsborough, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
10 September - North Woodburn, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
11 September - Moor Lough, Brown Trout, 500.
14 September - Lough Brickland, Brown Trout, 1,000
15 September - Lough Cowey, Brown Trout, 500.
16 September - Lough Money, Rainbow Brown Trout, 1,000.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hour’s service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Go online to complete your animal inventory 04 December 2020
- Minister discusses new AgriSearch strategy during tour of potential “Beacon” farm in Ahoghill. 04 December 2020
- DAERA invites businesses to take part in online EU Exit awareness events 03 December 2020
- DAERA Invites applications for Dairy Technology Demonstration Farms 02 December 2020