The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in September 2021:
6 September - Bellanaleck, Brown Trout, 1,000.
7 September - Brantry, Brown Trout, 1,000.
8 September - Corry, Brown Trout, 1,000.
9 September - Ballykeel, Brown Trout, 1,000.
13 September - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
14 September – Lough Cowey, Brown Trout, 1,000.
15 September - Castlewellan, Brown Trout, 1,000.
16 September - Marshallstown, Brown Trout, 1,000.
20 September - Altnahinch, Brown Trout, 1,000.
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Future proofing your dairy business webinar 1 – Carbon Awareness 26 October 2021
- Executive launches draft Green Growth Strategy for Northern Ireland 26 October 2021
- The Lamb Van hits the road 25 October 2021
- Minister Poots welcomes new appointment to the Council for Nature Conservation and the Countryside 25 October 2021