Application for angler's catch return

Date published: 18 November 2015

Catch return information for salmon and sea trout must be sent to the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA). All other catch return information is welcome, to make sure that records are as accurate as possible.


The form should be completed every year or every month for all fish caught, including those which were released. The form should also include the hours spent fishing, even when no fish were caught.

To submit an application:

To be in with a chance of winning a DAERA Licence and Permit, complete your 2016 angling catch return online. Visit our Angling community page for more details.

Back to top