These will include but are not restricted to:
- marshalling detailed proposals in respect of Spending Reviews and monitoring rounds;
- the monitoring of savings plans;
- monitoring value for money through the development of improved financial and performance reporting;
- monitoring the use of resources (including European Funds) to ensure that funds are allocated to those programmes as intended that deliver best value for money, taking account of ministerial priorities;
- the Department's Estate Strategy; and
- consideration of business cases before submission to DFP on behalf of the Board.