Plant imports registration form

Date published: 05 April 2019

This page contains an application for registration form for businesses and individuals wishing to import plant health controlled plants and plant products from countries outside the European Union and post EU Exit also from European Union member states. 

Details on how to obtain an EORI number can be found in the explanatory notes on applying for a PHRC by clicking this link.

Back to top