Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (157) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (36) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (37) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (6) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (94) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (142) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (64) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (13) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (77) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (16) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (110) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (390) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (2242) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (21) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (43) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (107) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (52) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (39) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (116) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (148) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (12) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (223) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (18) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (621) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) (63) Apply Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) filter
- Animal Health, Welfare and Trade (501) Apply Animal Health, Welfare and Trade filter
- Biodiversity (229) Apply Biodiversity filter
- Countryside Management and Managing your Business (80) Apply Countryside Management and Managing your Business filter
- COVID-19 (2) Apply COVID-19 filter
- Crops and Horticulture (55) Apply Crops and Horticulture filter
- Education and Research (46) Apply Education and Research filter
- Environmental Advice for Planning (18) Apply Environmental Advice for Planning filter
- EU Exit (68) Apply EU Exit filter
- Fisheries (151) Apply Fisheries filter
- Food (29) Apply Food filter
- Forestry (104) Apply Forestry filter
- Grants and Funding (374) Apply Grants and Funding filter
- Land and Landscapes (686) Apply Land and Landscapes filter
- Livestock Farming (85) Apply Livestock Farming filter
- Local Authority Official Certification (4) Apply Local Authority Official Certification filter
- Marine (313) Apply Marine filter
- Plant and Tree Health (89) Apply Plant and Tree Health filter
- Pollution (183) Apply Pollution filter
- Protect the Environment (269) Apply Protect the Environment filter
- Rural Development (127) Apply Rural Development filter
- Rural Needs (5) Apply Rural Needs filter
- Statistics (354) Apply Statistics filter
- Sustainability (24) Apply Sustainability filter
- Waste (269) Apply Waste filter
- Water (850) Apply Water filter
- 2023 (65) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (295) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (415) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (321) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (371) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (316) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (303) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (307) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (955) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (332) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (329) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (328) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (69) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (50) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (111) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (52) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (27) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (37) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (64) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (11) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (17) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (6) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (1) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
A regional update for the Upper Foyle Catchment area, dated 18 April 2012 and presented by Gavin Turner, Water Quality Inspector, NIEA.
Development and implementation of the Derg and Mourne Local Management Area Action Plan 2009 to 2015 including successes to date and works planned in 2012.
Information gathering and research on Freshwater Pearl Mussel.
This leaflet provides useful advice and guidance in relation to cleaning and disinfecting your poultry housing including information on methods of cleaning, repairs and maintenance as well as pest control.
Bush and Glens Catchment Stakeholder Group e-newsletter Issue 3
Information to district councils on their powers to take prosecutions in respect of certain graffiti and fly-posting offences.
Guidance to District Councils on Part 7 (Statutory Nuisances) of the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act (Northern Ireland) 2011.
Enforcement and prosecution policy for the Drinking Water Inspectorate for Northern Ireland - public water supply.
Presentation and Information gathering Workshops
Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics October to December 2011 quarterly report
This is a quarterly publication which contains provisional figures for October to December 2011 on the key measurements of local authority collected municipal waste for district councils and waste management groups in Northern Ireland.
Upper Foyle Catchment Stakeholder Group e-newsletter: Issue 2, April 2012.
Information about the need for and implementation of sustainable stormwater management in Northern Ireland.
Managing stormwater - a strategy for promoting the use of sustainable drainage systems within Northern Ireland
Managing stormwater - a strategy for promoting the use of sustainable drainage systems within Northern Ireland - September 2011.
Guidance on Part 6A of the Roads (Northern Ireland) Order 1993
A scheme of fees and charges to recover the costs of processing licence applications under the Water Abstraction and Impoundment (Licensing) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2006.
Fees and Charges to Recover the Cost of Processing Discharge Consent Applications and the Regulation of Discharges under the Water (Northern Ireland) Order 1999 .
Guidance on Marine Licensing Application Fees and Payments from 1st April 2012
Amendment by the Department of the Environment, in exercise of the powers conferred on it under Regulation 4 of the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Scheme Charging Scheme Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010.
Non-native invasive species are one of the greatest threats to biodiversity not only worldwide but specifically on islands including Ireland. The bloody-red shrimp (Hemimysis anomala) is one after being discovered in Lough Derg in the Shannon River Basin Distric
Derg and Mourne Local Management Area Action Plan March 2012.