The Coronavirus pandemic is one of the most significant challenges many of us have experienced in our lifetime, not only in terms of the impact on our health , our way of life, but also on the economy and on how we manage to sustain and protect our businesses in these uncertain times. We are all in this together and there is a lot of advice and support available for businesses and individuals to help them meet the challenges they now face.
The following links provide information on how to access the support that has been made available, who is eligible, and how to apply.
- The Agricultural Commodities and Ornamental Horticulture Industry (Coronavirus) Schemes (Northern Ireland) 2020 - 07/09/2020
- Sample correspondence for issue to exempted seasonal horticulture farm workers - 20/08/2020
- NIEA – Guidance on restarting private sewage treatment plants following a period of shutdown or low flows - 08/07/2020
- Food Standards Agency – Reopening and adapting your food business during COVID-19
- NI Business Information
- Ni Direct – Business and Employers information
- Ni Direct – Covid-19 workers advice
- Citizens Advice
- Temporary Regulatory Guidance on waste generated as a result of Lateral Flow Device (LFD) mass testing and LFD self-testing