The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in February will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,704.00 (75 per cent of £2,004.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Chief Vet urges vigilance on Avian Influenza 09 June 2023
- Planned next release of NIFAIS for Monday 12 June 2023 postponed 09 June 2023
- Open Farm Weekend events at Greenmount and Enniskillen Campuses 08 June 2023
- Loughry Summer Food Alumni event 08 June 2023