CAFRE Enniskillen Campus will host a farm walk in connection with the opening of the Environmental Farming Scheme (Wider level).
Two sessions will take place, one starting at 2:00pm and the other at 6:30pm on Wednesday 28 August 2019.
CAFRE Enniskillen Campus have completed a range of environmental enhancements in recent years. Farmers attending the event will have the opportunity to see the on-going environmental work on the farm and discuss the various EFS options and capital items which target biodiversity, climate and water management. Attendance will assist in making an informed and accurate application to the scheme. Please bring suitable warm outdoor clothing and suitable footwear for the field visit.
If you would like to attend one or more of the EFS events programme, you can view the full programme and register online at the CAFRE Industry Training website (agri-environment section)
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Inter Ministerial Group for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (IMG EFRA) 15 November 2019
- DAERA issues £195.4m to farmers in advance payments 14 November 2019
- Are you interested in joining an Environmental Farming Business Development Group? 14 November 2019
- CAFRE graduate scoops prize at awards night 13 November 2019