The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) is asking EFS agreement holders who started their agreement on 1 January 2022 to ensure they complete a Claim Confirmation this December.
The EFS Claim Confirmation service was introduced in 2022 to assist new agreement holders to make accurate claims. Farmers who accepted a Tranche 5 agreement in 2022 and submitted a year 1 claim using the Single Application Service this year, must submit a Claim Confirmation online between 1 December 2022 and midnight 3 January 2023. Failure to submit a Claim Confirmation will mean you will not be paid and your EFS Tranche 5 agreement will be cancelled.
New EFS Agreement Holders must also complete their online training by 31 December 2022. Information on how to complete online training.
Notes to editors:
- Help and advice on completing the forms can be found at: www.daera-ni.gov.uk/topics/rural-development/environmental-farming-scheme-efs or by telephoning the EFS Advisory Service on 0300 200 7848 or by emailing your query to email@example.com
- If your EFS claim was submitted by an agent, please get in touch with them to discuss your Claim Confirmation.
- You can complete your training at https://learn.cafre.ac.uk/login/index.php.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- DAERA Minister visits Portavogie 21 February 2024
- Horticulture businesses nurture new talent at Greenmount Campus 21 February 2024
- Zebra Mussels and impact on fish stocking in the Public Angling Estate 21 February 2024
- Last chance to attend NRoSo Operator Roadshow 2024 20 February 2024