The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in February 2017:
|6 February||Portavoe||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 February||Lough Money||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 February||Craigavon||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|9 February||Glencrewan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 February||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 February||Corranny||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 February||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 February||Middle South||Brown Trout||500|
|15 February||Marshallstown||Brown Trout||500|
|16 February||Lower South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|16 February||Marshallstown||Brown Trout||1,000|
|20 February||Achork||Brown Trout||500|
|20 February||Glencrewan||Brown Trout||500|
|22 February||Lough Braden||Brown Trout||500|
|22 February||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||500|
|22 February||Ballymoney||Brown Trout||250|
|23 February||Binevenagh||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|23 February||Middle South||Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the NI Direct website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the NI Direct website.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Improving the Resilience of Dairy Farms 28 November 2023
- CAFRE launch options for completion of the Soil Nutrient Health Scheme Training 23 November 2023
- CAFRE, UFU and the Dairy Council invite farmers to Sustainable Labour Conference 23 November 2023
- 96% of our Bathing Waters meet required water quality standards in 2023 21 November 2023