The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in June 2019:
|4 June||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 June||Meenameen||Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 June||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 June||Marshallstown||Brown Trout||1,000|
|10 June||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 June||Lough Brickland||Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 June||Lough Money||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 June||Ballykeel||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 June||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|17 June||Brantry||Brown Trout||500|
|17 June||Lough Ash||Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 June||Corranny||Rainbow Brown Trout||500|
|18 June||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|19 June||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||600|
|19 June||Ballymoney Burn||Brown Trout||250|
|21 June||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|24 June||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Using technology and innovation to protect the environment and support farm efficiency 17 January 2020
- CAFRE graduate ‘blossoms’ into potential world beater 16 January 2020
- Management notes for January 2020 16 January 2020
- Chief Veterinary Officer stresses importance of excellent biosecurity 15 January 2020