The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in September 2017:
|4 September||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 September||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 September||Meenameen||Brown Trout||1,200|
|5 September||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 September||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 September||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 September||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 September||Middle South||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 September||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 September||Marshallstown||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 September||Loughbrickland||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 September||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||500|
|13 September||Ballykeel||Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 September||Lough Braden||Brown Trout||500|
|14 September||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 September||Lower South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 September||Stoneyford||Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 September||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|21 September||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- DAERA announce extended opening hours for SAF Advisory Service 26 April 2018
- Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics released 26 April 2018
- Showjumping Ireland provide bursary to reward success at CAFRE Enniskillen 25 April 2018
- Budding volunteers required for wild flower survey 25 April 2018