The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has stocked the following waters with takeable fish in September 2017:
|4 September||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|4 September||Altnahinch||Brown Trout||1,000|
|5 September||Meenameen||Brown Trout||1,200|
|5 September||North Woodburn||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 September||Keenaghan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|6 September||Killylane||Brown Trout||1,000|
|7 September||Corry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|8 September||Middle South||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 September||Castlewellan||Brown Trout||1,000|
|11 September||Marshallstown||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 September||Loughbrickland||Rainbow Brown Trout||1,000|
|12 September||Lough Cowey||Brown Trout||500|
|13 September||Ballykeel||Brown Trout||1,000|
|13 September||Lough Braden||Brown Trout||500|
|14 September||Brantry||Brown Trout||1,000|
|14 September||Lower South||Brown Trout||1,000|
|15 September||Stoneyford||Brown Trout||1,000|
|18 September||Bellanaleck||Brown Trout||1,000|
|21 September||Lough Mourne||Brown Trout||1,000|
Notes to editors:
- Details on recent fish stocking can be found on the nidirect website.
- Further information on all aspects of angling is available on the nidirect website.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or email DAERA Press Office. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Monaghan man fined £2,000 for Armagh waste sites 19 January 2018
- Ballymena Livestock Market raises awareness of Farm Health & Safety 19 January 2018
- CAFRE Dairy Open Days 18 January 2018
- Nitrates Derogation – Five questions you need to consider 18 January 2018