The TBSPG launched its bTB Eradication Strategy on 15 December 2016, which is available below. It includes a series of recommendations developed by the Group that they feel, if implemented, would lead to the eradication of the disease in the future.
Also available below are further documents that accompany the Strategy including:
- an independent behavioural analysis of the TBSPG’s proposals
- a cost-benefit analysis of the TBSPG’s proposals
- a scientific/epidemiological analysis of the TBSPG’s proposals with annexes relating to three of the key thematic areas of the strategy
- a peer review of the science and epidemiology analysis and its annexes
- background thinking papers outlining the TBSPG’s consideration of the remaining key thematic areas of the strategy
- a copy of the TBSPG’s Interim Report and a summary of the responses to the TBSPG’s consultation on this
- a list of evidence considered by the TBSPG in the formulation of its strategy.