A new NI law, detailing new provisions, with possible new offences and resulting penalties, would then be compiled for consideration in the NI Assembly.
The stakeholders which may be affected include:
- All businesses which use F-gases, including:
- Refrigeration (stationary and mobile),
- Air-conditioning (stationary and mobile),
- Heat pumps,
- Fire protection equipment,
- Electrical switchgear,
- Metered dose inhalers (MDIs) and
- The enforcing authorities for NI F-gas provisions, i.e.
- The certification, evaluation and attestation bodies for individuals and for companies.
- The organisations involved with the process of importation and exportation of products into and out of NI.
If you need further information on the EU F-gas Review, feel free to visit the web-page on EU legislation to control F-gases (scrolldown to "Review of the EU F-gas Regulation") and/or Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases - review of EU rules.