Latest news and press releases about EU Exit.
- Defra Announcement: As of 27 September, Support Attestation reimbursements are available via the Movement Assistance Scheme (MAS) - 27 September 2021 NEW
- Updated AHR FAQs now available - further information from Defra - 24 September 2021 NEW
- Defra Survey - Movement Assistance Scheme (MAS) - 16 September 2021 NEW
- Update from Defra on 10 September 2021 - Government Publishes Statement On ‘Standstill’ Arrangements - NEW
- Further Defra Updates on AHR EHCs – 25 August 2021 NEW
- Delay on date for using AHR EHCs – further information from Defra - 18 August 2021 NEW
- Update on Support Health Attestations (SHA) from NI to GB – 11 August 2021 NEW
- Delay on requirement to use new Animal Health Regulation (AHR) EHCs until January 2022 - 11 August 2021 NEW
- Defra announce that two further expansions to the Movement Assistance Scheme (MAS) are now live – 11 August 2021 NEW
- Animal Health Regulation (AHR) - New EHCs now available to use on EHC Online - 2 August 2021 NEW
- UK Government publishes NI Protocol Command Paper - 21 July 2021 NEW
- Further Expansions to the Movement Assistance Scheme (MAS) – 14 July 2021 NEW
- Animal Health Regulations – two new AHR fish EHCs published on form finder – 8 July 2021 NEW
- Read updated Guidance for Moving P&R Chilled Meat Products to NI from GB and The Compliance Protocol to reflect changes to the movement of P&R Meat Products to NI from GB - 6 July 2021
- Animal Health Regulations – New EHCs available on form finder – Defra Briefing for Traders - 1 July 2021 NEW
DAERA EU Exit Text Alert Service
You can also keep up to date by signing up to the DAERA EU Exit Text Alert Service.
Simply text ‘DaeraEUExitNews’ to 67300.