Latest news and press releases about EU Exit.
- New DAS API Portal now live - 07/05/2021 NEW
- Defra Q&A Live Session Invite for Hospitality Trader Sectors - 07/05/2021 NEW
- SHA Notes for Guidance - 04/05/2021 UPDATED
- Instructions for Movement of Horses GB-NI - 29/04/2021 NEW
- Reminder of requirements for hospitality sector traders - 28/04/2021 NEW
- Reminder - New Animal Health Regulations (AHR) and composite rules apply from 21 April 2021 - 21/04/2021 UPDATED
- Invest NI - EU Exit Webinar: Declare your goods not ‘at risk’ with the UK Trader Scheme (Wednesday 28 April 2021 - 10.00am to 11.30am) - Register here
- Digital Assistance Scheme – Defra API Forum launch events in April 2021 - 19/04/2021 NEW
- DAERA Guidance on changes to the rules for movement of composite products from GB to NI/EU from 21 April 2021 - 15/04/2021 NEW
- STAMNI Compliance Declaration - 12/04/2021 UPDATED
- Further Extensions to the Movement Assistance Scheme (MAS) - 07/04/2021 NEW
- DAERA Guidance for the Collection and Movement of SPS Goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland through Groupage - 01/04/2021 NEW
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Checks - Advice on Live Animals Transiting the GB Landbridge - 19/03/2021 NEW
- Guidance on Bringing Live Animals to NI from EU via the GB Landbridge - 19/03/2021 NEW
- Reminder of arrangements for authorised traders from 1 April 2021 - 19/03/2021 NEW
- Detailed Guidance for Authorised Traders - 12/03/2021 UPDATED
- Guidance on bringing commercial transports of dogs to NI from GB - 12/03/2021 NEW
- Compliance protocol for sanitary & phytosanitary controls and point of entry marketing standards checks: GB to NI movements - 12/03/2021 UPDATED
DAERA EU Exit Text Alert Service
You can also keep up to date by signing up to the DAERA EU Exit Text Alert Service.
Simply text ‘DaeraEUExitNews’ to 67300.