Students and staff at the College of Agriculture Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE), Loughry Campus, Cookstown recently took part in a charity twelve-hour cycle and coffee morning in aid of Air Ambulance NI.
Loughry’s Student Representative Council would like to thank all those who supported the event by taking part in the cycle or providing buns and tray bakes for the coffee morning - and especially to those who donated so generously to the appeal. Thanks also to the Spar A29 Cookstown for allowing the cycle to take place on their forecourt.
The students are delighted with the fantastic sum of £2,000 raised on the day and they have decided to continue to raise money for Air Ambulance NI over the rest of this academic year. So, look out for other events coming up in the New Year.
If you would like to donate to this worthwhile appeal you can do so using the online giving platform.
Or you can keep up to date with all news and activities on Facebook.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- BDG member uses benchmarking data to improve enterprise performance 14 February 2019
- DAERA seeks views on the future of CAFRE Higher Education tuition fees 14 February 2019
- Farmers to note the online submission for Nitrates Derogation records 13 February 2019
- R&A Greenkeeping Scholarship a first for Callum 12 February 2019