The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in September 2021 will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,972.00 (75 per cent of £2,272.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
Whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- Poots reminds farmers to report all cattle abortions and stillbirths for brucellosis testing 23 September 2021
- Lord Deben and CCC Chief Executive Chris Stark 23 September 2021
- Minister addresses Protocol with Eustice and Frost 23 September 2021
- Extra £15.5m funding for agri-food sector - Poots tells Balmoral Show 22 September 2021