CAFRE Enniskillen Campus student Natasha Carlisle from Ballynahinch completed her 10 weeks work placement at Lodge Equine Stables, Richill, with Lesley Johnston, as part of her Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management.
Equine Lecturer Shelley Stuart recently paid Natasha a visit to monitor her progress while on work placement. During the visit, Natasha stated: “I am happy in my work placement, learning a lot, and improving my skills on both the eventing and riding school side. Working here has really boosted my confidence.”
To find out more about the equine courses offered at Enniskillen Campus including the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management, come along to our open evening on Thursday 25 August at 7pm or alternatively check out our courses on the CAFRE website.
By Shelley Stuart, Equine Lecturer, Enniskillen Campus
Notes to editors:
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- May stocking of Departmental waters 02 June 2023
- Hydro Electric Operator fined for fisheries related offences 02 June 2023
- Brucellosis compensation rates for June 2023 31 May 2023
- Avian Influenza Prevention Zone in Northern Ireland lifted 31 May 2023