The Department of Agricultural, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has confirmed the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) Entitlement Registers for 2023 are now available to view online.
DAERA’s Director of Area-based Schemes Division, Dr Jason Foy, said “The application period for transferring BPS Entitlements will open on 1 March 2023. 2023 Entitlement Registers are now available for farmers and their agents to view online. I would encourage farm businesses to log on to their DAERA Online Services accounts to check their entitlements in advance of the opening of the transfer period.”
Farmers can view the number of BPS entitlements they hold, their value, previous entitlement transfers, and other important information (such as entitlements that have been confiscated from the business), by logging into their DAERA Online Services account.
The application period for transferring BPS entitlements this year will open on 1 March and close on 2 May 2023. Farmers, or their agents, who wish to transfer entitlements for the 2023 scheme year must do so during this period.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays.
- Optimising nutrient use efficiency webinars 27 January 2023
- In field ammonia emission mitigations – Using Protected Urea Fertiliser and Low Emission Slurry Spreading Equipment to reduce ammonia emissions 26 January 2023
- Pay increase for Agricultural Workers 26 January 2023
- DAERA appoints five new members to CAFRE College Advisory Group 24 January 2023