The Department of Agricultural, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has confirmed the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) Entitlement Registers for 2023 are now available to view online.
DAERA’s Director of Area-based Schemes Division, Dr Jason Foy, said “The application period for transferring BPS Entitlements will open on 1 March 2023. 2023 Entitlement Registers are now available for farmers and their agents to view online. I would encourage farm businesses to log on to their DAERA Online Services accounts to check their entitlements in advance of the opening of the transfer period.”
Farmers can view the number of BPS entitlements they hold, their value, previous entitlement transfers, and other important information (such as entitlements that have been confiscated from the business), by logging into their DAERA Online Services account.
The application period for transferring BPS entitlements this year will open on 1 March and close on 2 May 2023. Farmers, or their agents, who wish to transfer entitlements for the 2023 scheme year must do so during this period.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays.
- Castlewellan farmer making use of his SNHS results 22 September 2023
- Preparation is key to a successful calving season 21 September 2023
- Dairy farmers visit farms in Scotland to see breeding technologies in practice 20 September 2023
- Rush Control - Online Information Session – Camowen Catchment – Co Tyrone 19 September 2023