The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) is seeking views on the proposed Nitrates Action Programme for Northern Ireland 2019-2022.
The Nitrates Action Programme implements the EU Nitrates Directive which is designed to protect surface waters and groundwaters from pollution by agricultural nutrients.
DAERA would welcome any comments on the proposals outlined in the consultation document.
The consultation will close at 4pm on 19 March 2019.
Notes to editors:
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office on 028 9052 4619 or via email. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Forest Expansion Scheme reopens for applications 10 July 2019
- Recent Business Development group meeting 10 July 2019
- CAFRE student is off to the right start at Rangers Lodge 10 July 2019
- DAERA reminds holidaymakers - don’t risk it, leave it behind 09 July 2019