If you are finishing your final year of degree study and are unsure of what the future holds, let us help steer you in the direction of a Masters qualification at the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE).
Loughry Campus, Cookstown in conjunction with Queen’s University Belfast offers you the opportunity to gain a postgraduate qualification through full-time or part-time study. Our Business for Agri-Food and Rural Enterprise courses are offered at Certificate, Diploma and Masters Level.
With small class sizes, delivered on a friendly campus environment supported by experienced tutors you can be assured of an excellent learning experience. The programmes integrate problem-based learning exercises, project work and case study analysis. Through practical learning you will develop the skills to help you secure employment or take your career to the next level.
If you want to develop your knowledge and discover where our postgraduate courses could take you; come along to our information evening on Tuesday 25 June, 5pm-8pm at Loughry Campus, Cookstown.
For more information, visit the CAFRE website.
Notes to editors:
- Photo caption: Dr Kevin Henry, lecturer at CAFRE discussing study opportunities with BSc (Hons) Degree in Food Business Management student Hayley Wilson (Moneymore) at a recent agri-food careers fair. If you would like more information on courses; come along to the postgraduate courses information evening at Loughry Campus on Tuesday 25 June, 5-8pm.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Forest Expansion Scheme reopens for applications 10 July 2019
- Recent Business Development group meeting 10 July 2019
- CAFRE student is off to the right start at Rangers Lodge 10 July 2019
- DAERA reminds holidaymakers - don’t risk it, leave it behind 09 July 2019