Interested in a career in the agri-food or rural business sector? Completed an Honours Degree and considering studying for a postgraduate qualification? Develop your business communication skills with the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE).
Join us for our Postgraduate Courses Information Evening on Tuesday 29 June. The event will be broadcast live at 7pm from our Discover CAFRE Facebook page. Hear from staff, current students and graduates about the courses and the opportunities they offer.
CAFRE postgraduate courses in Business for Agri-food and Rural Enterprise are delivered in collaboration with Queen’s University Belfast. Course content is designed to meet the needs of those working in or entering the agri-food or rural business sectors. Topics covered on the programme include; business communication, change management and innovation management.
The programmes can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis.
If you are a recent graduate and feel you would benefit from enhancing your confidence and CV before entering employment full-time study will suit you. If you are working and would like to continue your professional development our one evening per week, part-time route will complement your career.
Students complete a Postgraduate Certificate, followed by a Postgraduate Diploma before undertaking research to complete the Master’s element of the course.
Alan Johnston, is a recent Master’s graduate. He completed the course on a part-time basis and with his enhanced project management and communication skills changed his career direction. “As a science graduate I found the modules on the courses very interesting and varied. I used my new knowledge and experiences to move roles within work. I would highly recommend the course to anyone looking to challenge themselves. It certainly helped open up new opportunities for me.”
Whether you want to add to your qualifications portfolio, change your career direction, or develop confidence to grasp new opportunities, study for a Queen’s University Belfast Master’s qualification with CAFRE.
For further information on our programmes, visit the CAFRE website or freephone 0800 0284 291.
Notes to editors:
- Photo caption: Alan Johnston (Monaghan) Master’s in Business for Agri-food and Rural Enterprise graduate and Dr Kevin Henry (CAFRE, Course Lecturer) invite Honours Degree graduates to join the Postgraduate Courses Information Evening on Tuesday 29 June at 7pm, live on Discover CAFRE Facebook.
- Follow DAERA on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- Habitat TDF Farms open for EFS scheme visits 04 August 2021
- Brucellosis compensation rates for August 2021 03 August 2021
- Prepare now for the re-opening of EFS Wider 03 August 2021
- Phosphate Fertilisation Planning – How can this benefit your farm? 02 August 2021